Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm thankful for

I'm joining the linky party at What the Teacher Wants. I have so much to be thankful for I'm not even sure where to start.
1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
  • for all my students. They make me laugh and smile everyday with their excitement about learning.
  • For the supportive community I live in. I'm so lucky to be a part of a school where the community is so supportive. 
  • My coworkers and adminstration
  • My promethean board and document camera. I don't know what I'd do with out these.
2. What person are you most thankful for?
  • I can't pick just one person. I'm so thankful for my parents. They are super supportive of everything I do and my class.
  • My sister who is my best friend who is always willing to help me and my students out
  • My boyfriend, Chris. I'm so thankful I finally found my other half. It took a long time to find him but it was worth the wait. He listens to me ramble on and on about school and blogging and lets me drag him around to different places so I can recreate what I saw on someone's blog. He's my number one supporter. 
  • My niece Sophie who amazes me with all she has learned and how smart she is.
See I said I couldn't pick just one.
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
  • Rowdy in First Grade - Jennifer helped me so much by answering questions I had about all kinds of blogging related stuff.
  • Can Do Kinders - Pam has been so supportive and encouraging with my adventure in blogging.
  • Kinder Kraziness - She happened to list me as one of the blogs she's grateful for but I'm truly grateful for Laura. She's been such a help and encouragement.
Picking only three was very hard, but I tried to stick to it.

4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
  • Pinterest - I can get sucked in for a long time on that site but I enjoy every second of it.
5. What are you most thankful for?
That I'm able to worship God in any way I want to and God loved me enough to send his son to die on the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment