Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cupcake Math Unit

I know that Christmas is just around the corner but I'm not quite ready to jump into a Christmas unit yet. In our reading series, we're doing the letter C. I plan to read the book If you give a Cat a Cupcake. That book along with some cute cupcake clipart from Scrappin Doodles inspired me to create my first real unit. I started it Wednesday and finished it today and have been trying to upload it to Teacher's Notebook. Not sure why it's not cooperating. But here's a freebie from the packet. I've finally gotten a license from Scrappin Doodles to offer some freebies on my blog.
Cupcake I have, Who has numbers 1-20 
 Leave me some comment love is you download it. I will hopefully have the whole unit up sometime this weekend. Still recovering from my stomach bug, Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Hope to have some more freebies from some other units I'm working on this week.

3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.
    Jennifer A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!!! You were the winner of our Holly Bloggy Christmas Giveaway! You won a new blog design from Dreamlike Magic - Christmas came early for you! :) I have sent Alicia your email. Please choose the design on etsy you would like and then contact her from that page and let her know! Thanks for entering!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such a cute freebie! :o) Love the cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete